Here are 5 of my favorite or most helpful things I read on the web this week:
- 26 Ways to Engage With Customers Using Video:
Are you using video in your marketing yet? If not, wha are you waiting for? It's one of the hottest marketing techniwques available today. This article has great tips to inspire you.
- The 7 Biggest Lies Out of Digital Hollywood:
Hollywood seems to be playing ostrich, sticking it's collective head in the sand, and hoping that the things causing it to loose its iron grip on the entertainment world will just fade away. Not so. This article is an insightful look at common myths perpetuated by the Hollywood dinosaurs.
- 3 More Ways to Manage Your Dropbox Files You May Not Know About:
Dropbox is a great way to store files in the cloud so they are available to pull up wherever you are. This article offers a few helpful tips.
- How to Get Your Employees On Board With Your Social Media Policy:
Without staff-wide buy-in, you social media initiative has little chance of success, especially if it depends upon collective support. This short article will get you thinking.
- Five Steps to Help Your Brand Avoid Overpromising:
Your customers easily feel the difference when their experience differs from your brand message. So how can you synch those two aspects? This article will give you a few pointers about how to do so.
Well, that's it for this week!